Our client, located out of Quebec City is looking for a Montreal based Account Executive.
The Account Executive will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. Each successful project solidifies the relationship going forward. The AE will be responsible for both developing long-term relationships with assigned clients by connecting with key business staff involved in project management and acquiring new business. The AE will be a liaison between clients and organization’s internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships between clients and Organization.
o Schedule quarterly visits to clients (or as needed) to maintain visibility of future projects and develop relationships.
- Develop a trusted Advisor relationship with client project participants.
- Acquire new clients based on a self-produced account plan.
- Assist with high severity requests or escalate issues as needed.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Review the client requirements and requests to ensure they are within scope.
- Responsible to ensure POs are received on time.
- Oversee all client project communications regarding contract changes related to pricing, scope, and schedule and ensure timely communication to clients.
- Manage transition of new projects from Account Executive to Sr. PM/Customer Service Team.
- Monitor quotes, be sure Client Sales price is assigned and submit to Client so to win the project.
Report opportunities for Process Improvement to upper management.
- Report Key Account metrics as needed.
- Establish and hit sales targets.
- Undergraduate Degree in a related subject field preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a Sales and planning Management position within a business to business manufacturing environment.
- Graphic Arts, Commercial Printing, and/or Building Products industry experience is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to develop, nurture, and sustain effective personal relationships with clients and peers.
- Ability to travel - including internationally.
- Solid judgment with the ability to plan and accomplish goals, identify potential new business opportunities, and champion ethical business practices at all times.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and focused high-achiever who consistently delivers results with the ability to make rapid adjustments and advance in a vibrant and growing business environment.
- Experience managing projects from the client concept phase through pre-production to final production.
- Supervisory experience and/or directing teams a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of project and sales management principles and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
Please send your resume to Melanie or call (514) 572-6378.