We are looking for an experienced Brand & Marketing Communications Manager to join our client's sales and marketing team who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing strategies. You will join a dynamic team and develop strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
In this role, you will plan, manage and lead all activities related to brand, marketing and communications management. The Brand & Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing promotional and branding materials and tools designed to support business building initiatives across North America, he / she is also responsible for ensuring consistency in all communications materials and for leveraging any potential synergies in communications across the region.
- Producing content and a content strategy, for developing and managing of marketing materials for website, social media, sales tools, promotional material, presentations, and sponsorship support material
- Understanding of the latest digital tools and strategies that generate product interest from consumers
- Develop and execute global brand-building activities and development of global marketing tools including brand and product advertising and development of content
- Create and manage all marketing activities including a wide range of internal and external content of marketing materials
- Collaborate with various departments to execute marketing strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics; analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and develop targeted consumers’ insights; take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Suggest new and innovative growth strategies
- 5 or more years of marketing, advertising or branding experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box, graphic eye – ability to judge results and recommend revisions
- Excellent command of the English language, good knowledge of French
- Excellent computer skills and competence in MS Office suite is required
- Design software such as such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Please send your resume to Melanie or call (514) 572-6378.