The production coordinator reports to the Production Manager. They work closely together to ensure the production and quality of goods are produced and delivered on time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Follow up the garment production from a-z including placing purchase orders, art work, fabric, trims, lab dip and all necessary details approval.
- Coordinate all issues along the whole production process.
- Communicate daily with overseas agencies to coordinate production process and track delivery status of orders on a daily basis ensuring delivery on schedule;
- Knowledgeable on aspects of garment testing and children wear regulations for both CDA and USA.
- Understanding the garment constructions of fabric
- Finalized the best cost, other terms with the vendor
- Update cost sheets to make price comparison
- Follow up the shipment sample approval, booking confirmation, etc.,
- Communication with the traffic department to coordinate the shipments and timely deliveries
- Maintains workflow update with relevant information in a timely manner;
- Manage issues by suggesting different alternatives to obtain a win result
- Production certificate (Asset)
- 3 years min. experience as a production coordinator
- Understanding of production cycle
- Communication skills
- Experience in Children's wear
- Knowledgeable with garment testing and CDA/USA regulations of children's wear
- Creative problem solving skills a must
- Good team cooperation, team player
- Able to work in a fast past environment
- Able to Multi-Task
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft, Illustrator)
- Bilingual in both English and French
Please send your resume to Melanie Diotte or call (514) 572-6378.